Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest childofthenight

4th time trying to be a fourm member

Guest childofthenight

hello this is my fourth time trying to become a regestered member of the fourm, every time im never validated and my account is erased..did i do something wrong that im not aloud on the fourms? ive never caused any problems in game and i only try to regester on the fourm once in awhile just to see if i can yet.if anyone can help i would love it :)

thank you for your time

childofthenight

P.s. my recent attempt my user name is cotn

did you ever post in the forum validation thread? If not, the last (manual) step in the validation process will not be completed, i.e. approval by a human being.

Guest Valias

Hi. I have the same problem but I'm trying to register first time on forum. And also my internet connection has dynamic IP and resets very often. I can't reset it because router is in my neighbour's flat. So i saw post about "whitelist" and wanted to post there but without account validation I simply can't. Please take care of our problems. There is note that validation will be taken care in 24 hours or less. I'm waiting almost 2 days now.

Everyone is going to have to be patient as the forums are having major server troubles and have not been functioning correctly for several days now. If your registration has auto-deleted during this time, please register again.

I'm also pretty sure I approved CotN. It most likely didn't go through due to the server troubles. *sighs*

Guest childofthenight

thank you all for takin the time to respond to my post,,and esp.Aislinn who i know is overworked as always lol, im sorry if i seemed out of line what so ever..thank you, and i will try again tomarrow if that is ok

thank you for your time

childofthenight : )

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this