Eternal Lands Official Forums
r0wan

Music Zip contents should be in music directory.

The part 1 and part 2 music zip files have all files in the root of the zip so if you unzip to current directory (desktop in my case), it puts all the files there. I suggest putting them inside a music directory so both music zips will extract into the same music folder which can then be easily moved to the EL program directory.

Thank you for your consideration,

r0wan

Edited by r0wan

In the instructions:

Sound:

The sound is an optional package of 40MB. It is the same for all operating systems.

After you finished downloading it you will need to unzip it into the directory/folder where you installed the game in such a way so that you will have a sound directory in there.

Example for windows: the directory should look like: C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\sound\

It should NOT look like this: C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\sound\sound\

Please follow the installation instructions listed above for sound, except for the music it must go in a music directory, so it should look like this: C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\music\

I too would suggest making a music directory, then installing the files there - because that's what it says to do. But yeah, would make it two clicks easier. :icon13: