Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crom

T-800?

Hello all I hope this is the right place to post this. If not my apologies. I'm posting this for my wife because she doesn't have a forum account.

She went to Hadir today and got the quest for the imps in Whitestone sewers and while she was waiting her turn at one of the spawns she was killing rats and goblins and after killing the first rat she got a message that "all the rats are killed". She said OK to that then received a message to see T-800. Not ever seeing this before she PMed Acelon and ask what it was and what to do about it. Ace told her to go to Hadir to turn in the rats but Hadir would not accept the rats. So we were wondering if this was a bug or what was the issue seeing as she never received a quest for the rats in the first place.

Thanks for your help with this issue

Crom and Fairydragon

I understand that but she never got the quest from him to begin with. She just got the message to go see him because the rats were dead (without ever getting the quest).

That's weird. I've done imps several times and nothing buggy happened. I suggest that she finishes imps as well and go see the NPC which gave her the imps and then see Haidir about continuing the rat quest :)

Sorry I forgot to mention that's exactly what she did. She finished the imps then went to Hadir to see what would happen. All she got was a bunch of dialog but no offer of the rat quest nor did she receive any points for the rats (not that she was expecting any) so we thought that it was some sort of bug which is why I posted here.