Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Digger

Xaquelina and Her daily har quest

I did the first quest for Xaquelina but she would not accept the 80 Rue from me, thanking me for harving them but that I was supposed to give them to her. Yes, I got the "done" flag. The 80 in my inventory dropped from 80 to 66 after talking with her for some reason.

Another player said that even though she says she wants 80 Rue or 20 whatever, it is really harvesting events that are counted, not actual items so if you wear a harv cape you must get double the number. So I went back and got another 80 and went back to her and she took it this time.

My question is: Is this true? is it really harvesting events that are counted?

I did the first quest for Xaquelina but she would not accept the 80 Rue from me, thanking me for harving them but that I was supposed to give them to her. Yes, I got the "done" flag. The 80 in my inventory dropped from 80 to 66 after talking with her for some reason.

Another player said that even though she says she wants 80 Rue or 20 whatever, it is really harvesting events that are counted, not actual items so if you wear a harv cape you must get double the number. So I went back and got another 80 and went back to her and she took it this time.

My question is: Is this true? is it really harvesting events that are counted?

WTF is a "done flag" , and how do you get it? And why is this posted here?

WTF is a "done flag" , and how do you get it?

My guess is he's referring to the little box saying "flowers harvested" or whatever that pops up after you've harvested the proper amount of stuff from the proper source.