Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kahlan_Amnell

TEAR Recrutement

We are a newly formed guild and are looking for some active players. We are an adult only guild, which means you must be over 21 to join. We are looking for players that are want to do their own thing but at the same time be willing to help out when needed. We are not a PK guild and are not looking for PKers. We are not looking for role players either as that is not how we play. If interested please take a look around our website and either apply on there or pm either myself or X_Factor in the game. Our website is located at www.TheEvilAppleRepublic.webs.com Feel free to pm me and talk with me as well it might help in finding out if we are a good fit for you!!! so play safe and have fun. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Ok. Two pointless posts on here so far.

I talked to TEAR. The guild name was simply made up by the person who created the guild and does not have any meaning to most of the people in the guild that I know of. It is not a Apple/Mac only guild, so nobody should let that influence their decision about if they should join or not.

The rules in TEAR, last I saw were honourable enough.

I wish you guys luck with the recruitment. Hopefully, you don't have to put up with more terrible posts on this thread.

Thank you nathan for backing up the fact that we are NOT an APPLE/MAC only guild as a matter of fact I personally use a PC and love it. But yes our rules for joining are very honorable and set forth by myself and the GM who is X_Factor. Once again i must say that if you have any questions on what the guild is looking for then please by all means contact me in the game or leave me a message here, i will be more than willing to explain anything that you do not understand. Thank you, Kahlan_Amnell Co-GM of TEAR

i have been told by x_factor who seems to be gm that the guild wouldn't exist anymore... that has been yesterday...

maybe it would be helpful if one of them posted if the guild still exists...

for you information hussam the only guild that has #ig blocked TEAR is PAL and that was because the GM of that guild dont like my playing style. As far as TEAR no longer existitng me being the only one that has been on in the last week even though i just had surgery should tell you that i am still in the guild and i still have Co-GM powers, and because i have not heard anything from X_Factor as to the guild no longer existing i would like to know for sure if it is not, if thats the case then i will remove this posting from the forums and find myself a new guild, however until that happens TEAR is still here and still looking for members

I'm not interested why PAL #ig blocked you. I don't really know what your problems with PAL are. And no, they're no the only ones.

I can send you a PM with the #ig we received from your guild if you are interested.

Edit:. Check your PMs

Edited by hussam

I'm not interested why PAL #ig blocked you. I don't really know what your problems with PAL are. And no, they're no the only ones.

I can send you a PM with the #ig we received from your guild if you are interested.

Edit:. Check your PMs

check your pm's as well that person is no longer in the guild and to my knowledge has never been. but what i can do is ask you when this was sent to you all that i seen on it was a time stamp no date or anything and a time stamp dont prove anything to me but i would like it if the posts like this stop on this forum as thats not what this thread was made for if you would like to disbute this with me than either pm me in game or on here thank you

chat log doesn't put a date in every line.

Second of all, how can someone who has never been in your guild send #IGs?

Actually nevermind, happy recruiting.

Edited by hussam

I would like to know what you are talking about as i have them all but a select few on my ignore list so how can i create problems with them when i dont talk to any of them but the select few that dont care what TessAnna tells them as to who they can or cant talk to as they are grown enough to make decissions on their own as that is only like a total of like 5 people. I am not causing any hardship on them as a guild whatsoever and I have no clue what is being said in that guild about me nor do i really care as it is just a game and there are more important things i could be doing instead of getting on and playing a game (like recovering from surgery) I guess that just because this is a new guild and PAL has been around for much longer than we have they have some rank that they would like to pull, however I am asking for it to stop please I am not trying to make things in the game hard for anyone as like i said i play the game to get away from real life for a little while but now im kinda thinking of going and joining my fiance in playing another game totally because i dont need the stress of what is being said to me or my guild. Also in referance to what someone else has said i just got an email from X_Factor and he is making me the GM of the guild because of some issues that he is having in RL and cant handle the stress of the game atm so if you have ANY questions please dont post them here but PM me instead and i will make sure that i will answer them within a timely manner

Edit: Im sorry i miss read your post but the way it all happened was TessAnna didnt really care for my game playing style as she called it but thats pretty much it.I was in their guild for like 2 months and they came to the conclusion that I was not a fit for their guild.

Edited by Kahlan_Amnell

Just wanted to point as as a PAL member and on the council that there was a fall out Kahlan_Amnell with some members of PAL (not myself), but no hard feelings are left towards her and we do not talk about her in a bed way anymore. The certain member who she really fell out with is no longer with us anyway.

I speak for PAL in general that we wish Kahlan_Amnell a quick recovery from surgery and good luck with the new guild.

Just wanted to point as as a PAL member and on the council that there was a fall out Kahlan_Amnell with some members of PAL (not myself), but no hard feelings are left towards her and we do not talk about her in a bed way anymore. The certain member who she really fell out with is no longer with us anyway.

I speak for PAL in general that we wish Kahlan_Amnell a quick recovery from surgery and good luck with the new guild.

Thanks for the quick recovery wishes from you Adhi. I think that my guild would have a better chance of getting a chance to be good if some people would give my guild a chance though instead of dissing it before even talking with me or finding out how its ran or whatever. But feel free to in game PM me some time Adhi id love to chat with you :)