Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Lomion_*

About EL forum's conventions some words

Guest Guest_Lomion_*

Do not ignore me, please, it's getting be pathetic. I'm asking for explanation only; I suppose I have the right to this. Greetings.

You got one. You were obviously involved in that trouble, if not the major cause of it. Reading the rules is a helpful thing, both ingame and in forums.

I also do not like people using their friends to get back ingame after they are banned.

Guest Guest_Lomion_*

OK, I agree with you at all, but try to imagine: I haven't played EL for rather long time, my last log-in was 'successful'. If you guess I fell foul of the law, and opposite - I don't know what you exactly want to say, try to give me concrete reproaches, to which I will be able to take a position. Greetings.

Guest Guest_Lomion_*
I also do not like people using their friends to get back ingame after they are banned.

Because you also foiled the mind, that an admin can be wrong?

Ok I'll give you a chance.

I will unlock Lomion, but:

1. No alts

2. No sharing (you can't use anybody else's character and definitely nobody else can use yours for any reason)

3. No trouble of any sort. Even if somebody else somehow miraculously finds your password and logs on, if they are banned or make more trouble, this character gets locked. You are responsible for your own character, no matter what happens with it or who uses it.

Guest Guest_Lomion_*

Thanks for all, Aislinn, but I still haven't known what 'nasty' I did. Do you find I shared my character with sbd or played sbd's? Tell me, please, it's quite important. Greetings.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this