Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FeaRM

Problems connecting

I have a problem connecting to EL since i went back to school. I basically get the "Connecting to server..." message but it never connects. I think my school is blocking any online games so i'm just wondering if there's a way to bypass that and get EL to work again. Thanks

I have a problem connecting to EL since i went back to school. I basically get the "Connecting to server..." message but it never connects. I think my school is blocking any online games so i'm just wondering if there's a way to bypass that and get EL to work again. Thanks

If you switch to my proxy server, you should get the server Welcome message, but it won't let you log in unless you decide to go with my service. But at least you can test that my servers on 443 will let you through first.

If you switch to my proxy server, you should get the server Welcome message, but it won't let you log in unless you decide to go with my service. But at least you can test that my servers on 443 will let you through first.

How do I change my proxy server? and how do i go with ur service? sry im noob with this whole thing

How do I change my proxy server? and how do i go with ur service? sry im noob with this whole thing

The file servers.lst shoudl already have a default setting called 'lrmr-main', is you follow the instructions for how to connect to the PK or Test server, but substitute lrnr-main instead of test or pk in the insteructions, you should get an announcement from my proxy followed by the normal server welcome.

The file servers.lst shoudl already have a default setting called 'lrmr-main', is you follow the instructions for how to connect to the PK or Test server, but substitute lrnr-main instead of test or pk in the insteructions, you should get an announcement from my proxy followed by the normal server welcome.

ok, it worked, i can get ur server's message and then the welcome message from el. So how do i sign up for your service? :)

ok, it worked, i can get ur server's message and then the welcome message from el. So how do i sign up for your service? :)

You can PayPal me $5 for one month or $30/yr along with the names of your characters, and I'll authorize them on my servers.

You can PayPal me $5 for one month or $30/yr along with the names of your characters, and I'll authorize them on my servers.

ok i pmed u

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this