Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

Sale

40 s2e = 36kgcsolded

1 CrossBow = 8kgc

500 Training Arrows = 5.5kgc

also selling siggys just like mine, well, exactly the same as mine lets start a revolution its free just right click and save as woot woot

Edited by Ateh

ill grab the s2es

sold ! *slams the hammer down*

I would like one of your pr0 siggies, 5k ty :pickaxe:

they are free you can just lift mine as an image and use it , its a punk siggy free of charge i will make you another one tho just check back in about 20 minutes it will be completely free no charge lol

*edit* ok i made some free siggys hope theyre suitable no charge just download , they come with an explanation as to thier meaning and how it relates to thier position in the omniversal grand scheme

first one is a siggy within a siggy within a siggy within a siggy within a siggy X infinitum, it was inspired by the rectangle and how if you stare at it long enough it burns your eyes

siggywithinasiggy.jpg

this second one is a definate keeper, it defines what it means to enter a world of serious gamers, and then laugh at them

blacknoob.jpg

the third one is self explanatory

stdsiggy.jpg

the fourth one is like a siggy parody, it examplifies the state of todays siggys culture and what it means to be a siggy owner and purveyor lol bs bs

SERIUS.jpg

and finally the fifth siggy, that took me the longest I think this one took me about 2 minutes in total which was just 2 minutes of pure hell tbh but here it is

fkit.jpg

IF YOU WAIT 5 MINUTES IM GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER

i dont want to keep going with these, theyre obviously dangerous material so last one here ..............

givingafk.jpg

Edited by Ateh

I would like one of your pr0 siggies, 5k ty :D

they are free you can just lift mine as an image and use it , its a punk siggy free of charge i will make you another one tho just check back in about 20 minutes it will be completely free no charge lol

*edit* ok i made some free siggys hope theyre suitable no charge just download , they come with an explanation as to thier meaning and how it relates to thier position in the omniversal grand scheme

first one is a siggy within a siggy within a siggy within a siggy within a siggy X infinitum, it was inspired by the rectangle and how if you stare at it long enough it burns your eyes

siggywithinasiggy.jpg

this second one is a definate keeper, it defines what it means to enter a world of serious gamers, and then laugh at them

blacknoob.jpg

the third one is self explanatory

stdsiggy.jpg

the fourth one is like a siggy parody, it examplifies the state of todays siggys culture and what it means to be a siggy owner and purveyor lol bs bs

SERIUS.jpg

and finally the fifth siggy, that took me the longest I think this one took me about 2 minutes in total which was just 2 minutes of pure hell tbh but here it is

fkit.jpg

IF YOU WAIT 5 MINUTES IM GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER

i dont want to keep going with these, theyre obviously dangerous material so last one here ..............

givingafk.jpg

PR0!!! :):pickaxe::evilgrin::evilgrin::pickaxe: LUV ET!