Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

#Reset

I took all negative perks and got my vitality to 60, and my ethereal was 256, i reseted twice (to reset) and i still have my ethereal untill i raise my vitality, people could do this is fields, reset, and not raise that skill to keep the level.

mana.txt

Guest Toyminator

AHAHAHHA i had that with health to. If you get another vit level, its normal again

Umm..ent i think the point was that people would abuse it..not want to fix it.. like a fighter character gets all that EP, resets and then puts all pp's in fighting attributes that dont have EP

Guest xp3r3ants

i know several ppl who do just that, push it really high, then reset and go for Phys/coord only

sorry to bring this up again, but it's been over a month now. Just hoping you didnt forget about it, cause people are abusing it quite a lot i think...

:roll:

i used it for a while just to make crus angry and see how bad the bug really was, and if people got it they will be at a disadvantage because when you reset your secondary attributes reset - so you lose your toughness/etc but keep the stuff and monsters still hit you as if you had 4/4 attributes, and if people still use this bug they r dumb because it is pointless :roll:

no its not, i saw someone, wont tell his name, who put everything in coordination. So i figured he had only 20 health. I saw him fighting today taking well over 40 damage without even coming close to dying. I figure he has 100 health at least, and prolly even more mana.

Thats not fair at all. I admit that i have a tiny little advantage as well, i have 56 mana instead of the 32 i should have according to my atts (i saved some PPs tho, so its hardly an advantage after all).

This is just not right

laughter.gif

i just found out today that if you drink potions of a attributes that raises mp or ep it resets it if you have used the "bug" before