Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
big_duo

Duo! is up and running again!

Yes it has finally happened! I decided to create a guild of my own and see how it goes. Recruiting will be quite limited at first however. Right now I am mainly looking for more experienced players to form the higher ranks of the guild. Once that happens recruiting will still continue on a limited basis for a while so there is time to decide who is going to fit in and who won't. For the higher ranking players I am looking for right now I need at least Alch skill of 30 and three other skills over 25 not including overall. If your harvest skill is one of your other higher up skill it must be at least 30 as well. PK fighters are not encouraged to join as there will be not much PKing with us, but all are welcome to join!. (a little protection while harvesting in dangerous areas never hurts icon13.gif Training on A/D and Pvping is allowed of course but keep in mind the main objective of the guild is to work together and make good money through guild projects and advancing skills. I have no details on what kind of projects as of yet, but I do have some good ideas going so far. Participation in guild projects is by no means required however. We just ask that you are as helpful to your fellow guildmates as possible! If you are interested in becoming a ranking member of this guild please post a reply here or contact Big_Duo or Bernie ingame! If you are interested in joining as just a regular member the requirements are to have at least 3 skills over 20, alch is prefered to be included in that! Regular members may PM me and post here as well and I will consider the application. Oh, one last thing.

I have enacted a STRICT 18+ age policy in this guild. NO EXCEPTIONS

All applicants will be put through a screening process both by searching the fourms and asking around some of my friends ingame before final decisions are made. Don't worry though, I'm not strict. I just have no tolerance for BJrs, known scammers and all other outlaw activity

About me: I wanted to include this in the post to insure people I'm not just some n00b who is finally able to make a guild and did so just for the hell of it. I have been playing EL for a little over 2 years now and it's safe to say I know my way around smile.gif I have made many friends in the game who I hope will be willing to toss in a good word for me in this post!