Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flexo

LGS event...

LGS, Last Guild Standing, an event in KF where every guild that wants to participate would make their 5 member teams that would fight eachother, all teams would start at a random place and when the whole team dies then the team is out. practically the last guild standing wins, that most ppl picked up from the name i guess ;-)

To prevent the thoughts that CO only wants a looting comp we would somehow equal the teams that like total defence lvl can't go above 350 or so if it goes over 350 then less ppl in that team or if its lower than 350 then more ppl in that team

And the prize would be like all guilds would pay an admission fee like 10k or so and they would be given to the judge and the last guild standing would take the prize money

just critisize the idea i don't care but guilds intrested 'bout this contact me ingame via PM and we will somehow make this comp happen :-)

Good idea but i think with all the guilds now, KF would be too small, but other then that yea i like the idea and the ways to make it fair.

Well ruins is as small as KF and there is a Fluffy in Taharaji, Thanks to ent for making all other PK maps places no1 ever goes :-P So it leaves only KF but the event would be actually fun at KF, a lot of multicombat and it would be some sorta stress test or something AND we could make some 'looters' who loot the ppl and give the equipment back, and the rest the killer could keep, loosing some pots isn't that bad AND if the looter refuses to give the stuff back/the killer takes the EQ it would have some concequences, dunno what but something.

kool sounds good, if i put a stiky in the guilds thread tellingall guild intrested to pm you k?

PM me ingame or here or post it here i don't care as long as you take part :(

lol we cant make hundreds of events theres 3 events in the events forum and 1 in the guilds and clans forum... hehe

well we can but ... and same thing in every event that if u lose equip its not nice.

but if no equip allowed only pots it'd be nicer...