Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Get_O_SupaSta

IP Banned

Why are there at least 6 new characters on your IP right after being locked for illegal multi and being on a no alts, no sharing restriction?

Ummmmm...All the characters i know are Get_O_SupaSta ( I accedientaly messed this one up up and im sorry) Theres GetOSupaStaa (Which is the char im currenty using) Hairyhobo (my borther) Outside (my 10 year old borther who doesnt pkay game much) and I think thats it...Unless my 6 year old sister Made one.....I will not let them make anymore El chars Or not even let them play anymore. I will keep a eye on them so they dont make any new chars and im very very sorry

Pink in my little sister..joedirt is my 10 year old brother....outside is my 10 year old brother..GetOSupaStaa is ME Hairyhobo is my 14 year old brother...U can Lock Pink,joedirt,and outside..they are no use in El all they do is mess around and get me banned. Please lock them...i dont want them getting me banned anymore im tired of it

Ok I unlocked GetOSupaStaa and Hairyhobo and unbanned the IP. (allow approximately 20 minutes for the server to update your information)

Let's keep it to these 2 with the above mentioned conditions.