Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jen_Marie38

dark_elf and emil8

Hi :pickaxe:

I'm writing this on behalf of Dark_elf (Javin in RL, he's 13 yo) and emil8 (Emil, 12 yo). Whenever Emil is playing it was Javin who teaches him what to type and what to do, cause he cant hardly speak/understand english, or when im watching over him, i told him what to type when he receives a PM from someone. And the day they were booted by asgnny, emil was playing while jong2 (another kid here, 10 yo) was telling him what to do. As they are sitting with each other, when asgnny zapped them and asked to count, they were scared and stammered, they know gnny is a mod (and i believe Javin's more scared of me -cause he caused trouble and i'd know he used the computer :P). Now they feel sorry and promised not to do anything bad again. If you could unlock the kids account, we would appreciate it, thanks :pickaxe:

dark_elf logged on, and shortly thereafter, an attempt was made to transfer an item between dark_elf and emil8. I don't doubt that those two characters were originally created by two individuals, however this does not preclude those characters from being shared, and the second character being used illegally. dark_elf was only logged in for a short time to make the transfer, then logged out. This did not at all look like a second player actually playing. The difference is not all that difficult to see. Note in-game rule 4 regarding sharing accounts. Regardless of age, if someone shares his password and that character gets in trouble, he doesn't have the liberty of pleading ignorance.

As we discussed in-game, your typical efforts to make sure everyone at your location follows the rules are appreciated, but short of being awake 24/7, this isn't foolproof. The following post should explain the procedure hereon in: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

Feel free to contact me in-game or here with any questions.

Edited by asgnny