Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RevengeKiller

Selling 1k Saltpeter

I can get them cheaper at the bots :)

Thanks for sharing. To address this, since there currently is no well-established price on saltpeter I went ahead and checked the prices bots were selling at on 4/5 occasions before arriving at the figure I did. Accordingly I only found 1 bot selling below 35. By contrast, there were 4/5 bots (depending on the occasion) selling above 35. A couple at 37, a couple in the 40's, and the Tailor bot which currently has them listed at 59gc/each (crazy, I realize). Anyway, being the second lowest price according to the data I've at least seen seems pretty reasonable to me. Nevertheless, seeing as there's been no current demand for it at 35 I may lower it further in the future though I can't say for sure - at a certain point blackpowder xp is worth more to me.

In any event you, Kylara, won't have to worry about that since the price I am willing to sell you things at is officially double my general price. For instance, when it comes to the saltpeter in question I am willing to sell it to you for no less than a lofty 70gc/each. In addition, (you'll pardon me for coming up with the rules for this as I go, but this sort of relative pricing-scale is new to me and I want to do it properly)... just for simplicity sake your price will be static. Note that when I say static I mean that in the event of some (general) price adjustment your price will not reflect the change. So, in the case of the saltpeter for example, it will forever remain 70gc/each. Seeing as even the maniacal Tailor bot sells for less than that, if you'll allow me (as someone who does not want to see you get screwed on this deal) to give some advice - I would highly recommend buying from one of those bots you just mentioned rather than me. My price (for you) is totally absurd and if I were you I wouldn't stand for it... you deserve better.

Cheers.

I can get them cheaper at the bots :)

Thanks for sharing. To address this, since there currently is no well-established price on saltpeter I went ahead and checked the prices bots were selling at on 4/5 occasions before arriving at the figure I did. Accordingly I only found 1 bot selling below 35. By contrast, there were 4/5 bots (depending on the occasion) selling above 35. A couple at 37, a couple in the 40's, and the Tailor bot which currently has them listed at 59gc/each (crazy, I realize). Anyway, being the second lowest price according to the data I've at least seen seems pretty reasonable to me. Nevertheless, seeing as there's been no current demand for it at 35 I may lower it further in the future though I can't say for sure - at a certain point blackpowder xp is worth more to me.

In any event you, Kylara, won't have to worry about that since the price I am willing to sell you things at is officially double my general price. For instance, when it comes to the saltpeter in question I am willing to sell it to you for no less than a lofty 70gc/each. In addition, (you'll pardon me for coming up with the rules for this as I go, but this sort of relative pricing-scale is new to me and I want to do it properly)... just for simplicity sake your price will be static. Note that when I say static I mean that in the event of some (general) price adjustment your price will not reflect the change. So, in the case of the saltpeter for example, it will forever remain 70gc/each. Seeing as even the maniacal Tailor bot sells for less than that, if you'll allow me (as someone who does not want to see you get screwed on this deal) to give some advice - I would highly recommend buying from one of those bots you just mentioned rather than me. My price (for you) is totally absurd and if I were you I wouldn't stand for it... you deserve better.

Cheers.

ROFL