Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angelfire

Angelfire banned (not herself)

Hi to all that dont know me or got to know me by the outburst in MM cave IM SO VERRY SORRY.

Short story: That wasnt me, it was my twin bro touching the lap top, he hates the game, hates me for playing mostly cause we r all on wireless and the net is slower. That was no reason for him to sabotage my character. Ask my guildies, the ppl in yugo, LLL the guild leader of <BB> I always have been a good player respecting the rules and mining my own bussiness silently. Im so verry sorry this thing happened. Id like to have Angelfire back please... Just so u know Im not lying about this unfortunamently I have to live with him for fiew more years and share the net.

In future my lap top and game will stay off anyones limit except mine.

Whit great respect Angelfire

Edited by Angelfire

Ok, here is my version of why Angelfire is locked.

I received a story today about your password being changed and then a bit later about your laptop being stolen today.

Upon looking at your logs, I see your password was changed approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes after Krones logged into Angelfire 4 days ago.

Then I see a bunch of failed attempts today from Krones IP on angelfire, including some nice curse words.

Meanwhile during all this, the original person Hussam who reported this, asked for the Angelfire account to be locked to protect it. It seemed a reasonable request considering the logs, so I did.

1. So now maybe you can tell me why Krones was able to log into your account obviously knowing the password, why you immediately changed it, and why he/she was obviously angry when he couldn't log in again today.

2. Also I would like to know why the laptop was reported as being stolen TODAY and the password changed, when it was actually 4 days ago the password was changed and you still happily played up until today after that fact.

3. I would like to know why your post is NOTHING like what I was told earlier today.

Anwering your question, from my part:

She gave me her password because she was having trouble lagging and asked me to move her somewhere safe. And this is something you can check with her. And also with WolfWitch AND rauch (if I'm not mistaken) because they both tried to help her that day. She asked me to move her somewhere less laggy where she could at least chat, so I moved her char from IP near the beam to inside the castle, still in Isla Prima.

I tried to log on her char today after I heard of a possible passowrd theft. If someone wanted to steal the char, they would have changed the password. If they only wanted to cause trouble, they wouldn't bother (which seems to be the case). I also tried the cursewords someone fired at me from her MSN account and that were said on the channel, Apparently, that is the only english he could summon.

Though it seems she changed her password after I moved her to a less laggy place.

EDIT:

I couldn't log in because rauch had blocked the account. I stopped right after I was told about that.

Edited by Krones

Anwering your question, from my part:

She gave me her password because she was having trouble lagging and asked me to move her somewhere safe. And this is something you can check with her. And also with WolfWitch AND rauch (if I'm not mistaken) because they both tried to help her that day. She asked me to move her somewhere less laggy where she could at least chat, so I moved her char from IP near the beam to inside the castle, still in Isla Prima.

I tried to log on her char today after I heard of a possible passowrd theft. If someone wanted to steal the char, they would have changed the password. If they only wanted to cause trouble, they wouldn't bother (which seems to be the case). I also tried the cursewords someone fired at me from her MSN account and that were said on the channel, Apparently, that is the only english he could summon.

Though it seems she changed her password after I moved her to a less laggy place.

Ok, those words also match up to the log in local as well from today from the angelfire account.

Well, one piece of the puzzle solved, thank you for posting.

@Angelfire: I would suggest you change your password, and make sure you do not have it stored in your EL files for instant log in purposes. Also I recommend setting your computer to auto-lock after a very short afk time so that it will require a password to activate it again, to prevent this from happening again.

I'll unlock Angelfire but any more issues like this and I will be forced to lock the character and possibly ban the IP, if anything like this continues to happen. I also do not appreciate getting tales of theft and hacking when nothing of the sort happened, that ends up wasting moderator time and prevents us from finding out what really happened and ends up with your character locked as you can see.

Im verry sorry that my brother said bad words and mentioned the hacking, he has no such capabilities on his own mobile phones than EL. He got my pc unlocked and used it on the meanest way imaginable.I've changed my password on the windows accont, the pc lokes its self at every 3 minutes and only I know the key. Ill change the password on EL to, and it will b permanent and not shareable no matter in which situation I will fall in.

Thanks Aislinn for hearing me out and letting me in once more :whistle:

No such problems will happen again I promice.

With respect Angelfire ,

Edited by Angelfire