Eternal Lands Official Forums
Zamorack

Colemanster Banned?

Hello about a year ago my char Colemanster was banned. When I discovered this I had my bro get on his account on his computer, to my astonishment he was banned too. My family has 2 different computers and they share the same IP adress, which I think that because we didn't communicate when we traded we were suspected of breaking rule 8. If I may I would like to prove that I am not what I was suspected of. My brother has a new account that is better than his last so he will not be playing on that account any more so please get back to me on this ASAP.....Please. :hiya:

Edited by Zamorack

Who might Bob_th_cat, Sirpanda, Harvy_harvests, Heflymer, Questions, zammrock (not to be confused with Zamorack), and Zaradomin?

It doesn't look like you got the point of the lock, so no, Colemanster won't be unlocked.

Bob_th_cat, Sirpanda, Harvy_harvests, Heflymer, Questions, and Zaradomin are all of my other accounts I made and I have not broken any rules with them. As I said before "My brother has a new account that is better than his last so he will not be playing on that account any more". That Account is Zaradomin. Heflmyer is My friend's account that he made here and plays here (rarely though) because his computers can't run this game. Questions was made as soon as Colemanster was banned because I wanted to know what happened. I wasn't a member of the forms then. Harvy_Harvests is a guy I made to mess around with. He just Harvests but now that I think of it he has no point. So If I can just have Colemanster back you can ban Bob_th_cat, Sirpanda, Heflymer, Questions, and Harvy_harvests if it would satisfy you. But If you checked we haven't interacted one bit besides my Friend's, and Brother's accounts because we are just 3 feet away from eachother at home (beacuse we have 3 computers all lined up) and we trade alot without talking ingame. So, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm gonna do the Killme yes command for all but 3, Heflmyer, Zamorack, and Zaradomin because all but Zamorack don't belong to me. And I do understand why Colemanster was banned, because I had tons of characters made from the same IP and also playing on the same IP. And I apologize for my actions and I would like a second chance. I will only Have a max of 5 chars on my IP, Zamorack, Zaradomin, Heflmyer, an account for my littlest bro, and if I get him back Colemanster will be the only chars I will have. I understand where you get frustrated with all the people making tons of accounts on one IP. But if you could just consider my plea I would be very greatful. And Btw I have forgotten Zammrock's (not Zamorack) password it has been so long I wanted to get on so I could delete him, but I can't.

Edited by Zamorack