Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MephistopheLes

banned

kk first off im loonatix, maroth i believe multi was the problem..my friend misiekcsl scammed margoth then he multid on it then i think he gave it back

i got margoth and gave my char mighty_me to the guy and now im banned i didnt do any multi with margoth or anything but it still counts if some1 else did it

hence the no share pass :( ty for**** looking i guess

~LoOn

Edited by NeCrOfEaR

Here is why margoth is banned.

On december 24:

Same IP trading between Margoth and mighty_me.

Same IP trading between Margoth and KingOrick.

Same IP trading between Margoth and misiekcsl.

Lots of IP hopping then too, either trying to avoid detection or fights for the character (margoth).

Interesting...we will wait for misiekcsl's version as well.

Even more interesting you seem to have multiple IP's to play with.

I see sleek, canudiggit, zumdish playing on your IP's then too.

This is getting interesting-er and interesting-er.

You admit you scammed, I would be interested how you did that without breaking rule 5 :(

canudiggit is a friend who i help on el i wanted to see his progress ask him dunno who is zumdish neveer heard of him eeek and i having not been doing any multi trading not on my ip :o maybe the prev owner of margoth did i never did with mighty misiek ect and sleek is my alt dpa alt i got that from trading my char sorrow i think it was for it you see margoth and mighty_me trading i think becuase misiek was showing me his sto cuz he was gunna give me some of it this is before i owned margoth so it isnt multi. hope that helps.

~LoOn

Edited by NeCrOfEaR

these characters I listed have traded multiple times on the same IP.

margoth and mighty_me (yours)

margoth and kingorick (misiekcsl's IP but the character literally was moving between your IP and misiekcsl's every few seconds for quite a while)

misiekcsl and kingorick (YOUR IP interestingly isn't it)

at least we agree on something (its very interesting) because IVE NEVER LOGGED ON KINGORICK margoth and mighty_me traded iirc for misiek showing me what he got on the char i heard margoth and kingorick did do multi with a thermal ti set or something i got a pm from liam asking did kingorick have thermal and ti set in UW i go yeah so that was him unless misiek is lying to me about what he got but he cant of becuase i logged on margoth to see what he wass like. i still dont see how youve got kingorick coming on my ip o.O i really don't ive,never been on him ..again hope it helps

~LoOn

:o

Ok I think I will wait until misiekcsl comes on with his side of the story.

Either way, margoth took the stuff mighty_me withdrew before you gave him away. So they get to stay locked on your own doing.

KingOrick and misiekcsl will stay locked on his own doing.

And whoever made lmaoowned also logged onto MisiekCsl, sleek, mighty_me, margoth, erickoston, and KINGoRICK that day and did some pretty trades too.

Lol...

Ok I think I am getting to the bottom of this...

Apparently you scammed a character already on death row for previous illegal multi acts based on other scam jobs. So now you are trying to claim a character you scammed last night, are demanding it be unlocked because YOU yourself did not do the illegal multi...and the character isn't even yours.

Nice job all of you.