Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Talixim

Splash Damage: Area Effect

I think this would be cool:

Splash Damage- An area effect where when targeted and attacked by multiple combatants, the currently equipped weapon (and/or armor) has a chance to do an area effect, or splash damage, onto multiple opponents for a high amount of damage. The less the opponents, the weaker the splash or the less chance of the effect. So when ganged by many enemies you have a better chance to inflict more damage to all of the combatants instead of just focusing on a single foe.

Armor or Weapon Augmentation- A gem or mineral (a rare gem found while harvesting or by rare monster drop) with magical properties that when infused with a weapon or armor gives the holder a slight bonus in armor, strength, accuracy, rebound (mirror), etc... An emphasis on *slight* increase because obviously we already have several powerful items ingame already. ;)

-Talixim

I think this would be cool:

Splash Damage- An area effect where when targeted and attacked by multiple combatants, the currently equipped weapon (and/or armor) has a chance to do an area effect, or splash damage, onto multiple opponents for a high amount of damage. The less the opponents, the weaker the splash or the less chance of the effect. So when ganged by many enemies you have a better chance to inflict more damage to all of the combatants instead of just focusing on a single foe.

Armor or Weapon Augmentation- A gem or mineral (a rare gem found while harvesting or by rare monster drop) with magical properties that when infused with a weapon or armor gives the holder a slight bonus in armor, strength, accuracy, rebound (mirror), etc... An emphasis on *slight* increase because obviously we already have several powerful items ingame already. :hiya:

-Talixim

The splash damage seems good i think, the perfect weapons for that would be the staf's, the spear en the new scythe cause they are tall weapons and need to to swinged around you.

At most combat situations they will cause damage to multiple targets.

Splash damage seems nice, coz in 6vs1 or 7vs1 fights, other people than the one taking damage has nothing to do but just keep MI on.

I liked the idea

-Kaddy

To make it simpler - a fire/ice/magic circle spell that damages anyone that stands on a tile adjacent to a caster.

imo

when u are multied by many opponents u usually don't have the luxury to spend mana, so it would be better if a weapon could so that