Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyTears

On-going experience (longer than usual)

You get (I think?) 16 attack/defense EXPs and then you have the flee, no?

Well I was just thinking, Training in the 100's is pretty painful, plus finding time to train with everyone's busy life is fairly hard.

I think that Radu should make it 20-25 EXPs before you have to flee. This would make it slightly easier for those who get horrible flee bugs and long flee's in general.

I don't think it would alter any kinds of training, except for easier training.

I was thinking of asking to make the EXP not run out at all.

I've seen on-going experience and it is nice. But the reason I changed my topic to just a few more EXP's is because people can just max out vitality & instinct and PVP for days, which isn't fair to those who worked hard before.

Tell me what you think. **I didn't find any topics about this**

-Jay

Easier training???

A/D training is the easiest way to get XP already. There is absolutely no reason to make it any better. If anything, shift the balance towards the other skills somehow.

How can you alter other people wanting to do other skills? xD lol some people are just fighters, some like to sit and mix (those with extreme patience lol) and shade shut ur face >: rofl im not get lazy, i was just seeing what others thought of the idea :P

I'm trying my best to be an all-rounder as well, but taking A/D exp AWAY to force fighters to do other skills? lol c'mon... :D

I'm trying my best to be an all-rounder as well, but taking A/D exp AWAY to force fighters to do other skills? lol c'mon... :P

I wasn't implying the need to take XP away from fighters. It would be possible to boost the way or amount of XP gained in other skills.

One of the things that is most difficult in a game with as many items and skills as this, is to balance everything due to the sheer complexity. When you change one thing, the balance is shifted on other things that relate to that item/object.

For example, making FE's harder to make, or taking more food etc, would have huge influence on almost every part of the game due to how widely they are used.

I certainly don't have any fix for it, but as I see it, the only major downside to the game is there is no real sense of supply and demand. It is far too easy, and much cheaper, for everyone to just go out and make everything from scratch.

I believe it would develop the community far more if there was a need, or simply desire, for intermediate level fighters and manufacturers (from all skills) to obtain their ingredients/goods from lower level players. As I said, I don't know how to develop such an environment, but it would be good.

[...]

I believe it would develop the community far more if there was a need, or simply desire, for intermediate level fighters and manufacturers (from all skills) to obtain their ingredients/goods from lower level players. As I said, I don't know how to develop such an environment, but it would be good.

one of the reasons I still make/harvest most of my base ingredients is that I like to end up with a bit more gc than I started with...

for instance silver bars take 8 silver ore, 3 coal and 4 FE, total worth 24+6+12 = 42 gc. they sell for about 40 gc. and so on for a lot of other items..

(mercury is nice as well ; 2cinnabar, 1 energy essence for 2 mercury : 11+ gc for 10 gc market value)

And note that I did not count in food yet, nor fails...

... for instance silver bars take 8 silver ore, 3 coal and 4 FE, total worth 24+6+12 = 42 gc. they sell for about 40 gc. ...

Sorry, Silver is worth 3gc each now? Shucks, I've been wasting time with iron. :pickaxe:

Just pointing out that perhaps silver bar wasn't the best example. (I thought price was 2ea, so it would be 16+6+12=34.. which is some profit for making the bar.)

This would make it slightly easier for those who get horrible flee bugs and long flee's in general.

-Jay

yes flee bug is awfull u lose a lot of xp when it happens, but sometimes i get to think its made on purpose so u don't go afk pvp : imagine your partner cannot flee he uses diss ring :) too costly xD

sounds like your getting lazy jay <3

lol yup :P

Easier training???

A/D training is the easiest way to get XP already. There is absolutely no reason to make it any better. If anything, shift the balance towards the other skills somehow.

who said we wanted a/d xp :P we want a/d lvl which is different from xp :P