Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warangel

Bot Channel

I think that there really needs to be a channel specifically saying what bots want to sell. All I see when I look at the market channel is bots spamming their messages like its their job....Well I guess it kind of is..But it sure is annoying. There needs to be a channel for players to sell and a different channel for bots to sell.

When people want can't find what they want from people, they will go to the bots on that channel. Your not going to buy from them just because they spam their ads over and over again.

Hello,

This has been suggested many, many, many times. We have a different solution already ingame. #ignore_bots. You don't see any bots posting in channels that way, so you can use market normally. If you want to look up stuff on bots, then type the command again. When you're done shopping, turn it back on.

The_Saxman (Jayim_Duinara)

Member of TAG

edit: you got to it before I did. :pickaxe:

Edited by The_Saxman

Guest Trojan_Knight

And to add, if by chance you do type #ignore_bots in game. And maybe at another point you wish to search for something you need/want/etc.. And you don't want to retype #ignore_bots and unignore the bots in market channel. You could type /Rraisa buy/sell item and she'll possibly send you a list of people / bots that have mentioned that item in market chanel :pickaxe:

~ me & my 2 cents :icon13: