Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eldion

fruit cooldown on login bug

So, with 12 feasting potions and one piece of fruit in my inventory, whenever I login I have a full cooldown on the fruit.

Other, possibly irrelevant stuff in my inventory at the time included some energy essences, a pile of energy ess ingredients, a couple of pickaxes, and an excavator's cloak.

If I wait the one minute for the cooldown to expire, logout, and then log back in, I once again have a full cooldown in effect on that one piece of fruit. I've logged in and logged out about 5 times in a row now to test this and the cooldown has returned each time.

Also, I'm using the MacOs version of the client.

So, with 12 feasting potions and one piece of fruit in my inventory, whenever I login I have a full cooldown on the fruit.
Just for fun, try reversing their order in your inventory and test it again, see if you get any different behavior.

Just for fun, try reversing their order in your inventory and test it again, see if you get any different behavior.

Just tried that. With 7 feasting potions in the first inventory slot, and 1 fruit in the second, the same thing happened.

However, when I switch them around, there was only a small 1-2 second cooldown that occurred each time I logged in.

Interesting...

Interesting...
For each "class" of items (like food, pots, rings) I believe it takes the last item (highest in inventory) as the item to set the login cooldown. So you do have some limited control.