Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2cute2

1 download, 8 folders, resize, spellbar lost.

Yesterday I restored my computer to its original setting because I was having a few problems, 1 (not the main reason) was the night before when I restarted my computer my EL resized its self when I opened it and spell bar was gone. this had happend before (the 1st time when I was told it was easier to redownload and make another icon for pk server, i have since deleted all all folder and it happend again a few weeks ago, i uninstalled el and delted all the folders) this time after a complete comp restore I downloaded el, and within hours I had a problem. it seems my el folder mutliplys. I download el 1 time and get so many folders. Then after the restore I redownloaded my maps and used laby's spell generator and everything was fine. I signed off and came back a few hours later and it did the same resize loose spell bar thing, I had a feeling I knew what happend so I ran a search on my computer with the keyword "eternal lands" and had 4 folders and 3 shortcuts which was wierd becuase I had only downloaded it once as ussaul and it was only a few hours before. I'm not sure how to fix this but it is driving me nuts and making it almost impossible to play el. Im not sure if you can understand what I am saying becuase its kind of hard to explain but I hope some1 can help me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this