Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ZARK!

The guild [H] is recruiting

Zark we need more info.

Our web site [H] site

We are a nice and friendly guild. We always extend our hand to help others. To join a lvl of 25 not overall is required. We accept mixers and fighters. Leave a post on our site our pm us to join. We are also looking for allies. To be allies post here or on our site. You can always pm us in game.

Current members of Honor Of The Knights!:

zark

chaiking

pringle01

snowfire23

SagePyros

time4u2die

jassha

jzhimn

Dylan_Y

Edited by time4u2die

Zark we need more info.

Our web site [H] site

We are a nice and friendly guild. We always extend our hand to help others. To join a lvl of 25 not overall is required. We accept mixers and fighters. Leave a post on our site our pm us to join. We are also looking for allies. To be allies post here or on our site. You can always pm us in game.

Current members of Honor Of The Knights!:

zark

chaiking

pringle01

snowfire23

SagePyros

time4u2die

Havkey

I helped you make the guild Zark, if you need a website or help on it, i'm available, just let me know

We have a temporary website that will do us good until we have a main one, but thank you Shishio.

Hey time4u2die,

Whats happened to the old guild? I just tried to say hello to anyone who was online and foundout I'm not a member anymore. Can I join the new guild? I've got three skills over lvl 25.

Jassha

Old guild was shut down. I tryed to find someone to buy it but i cant post on market channel without getting muted so i just shut it down. You wernt kicked or anything. And yes u can join but im only rank 18 and zark is away for a couple days so i cant change ur rank.