Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StaTic

Since new ban rules

Im not sure if you got the message i sent you Aislinn but if you did i am sorry to be bugging you about this again on the forums as well as PM, but since there are new ban rules i was hopeing that i may get one of my characters unlocked (shypebusza is the one i want unlocked) to my understanding illegal multiplay cases get one month plus only one character back, and in August it will have been a year since my ban. Also i realize i have been banned once before the multiplay one for trying to hack into Entropy's account but since then i think i have matured a lot since and will not do any of the stupid shit that i did before, please consider

and please answer back to this topic.

Ok here's the deal

We'll unlock Static but:

1. No alts, no sharing of this character or you sharing somebody elses.

2. Keep your language clean

3. Any hint of trouble (and that definitely includes character hacking attempts), and you will get relocked for WAY more than a month.

thank you but, only one problem, static got scammed from me so i dont have his pass anymore, thats why i wanted shypebusza, so ...your call, you could give me the pass or just unlock sshype? i would way rather have static back though so if you would give me his pass i would be more than greatfull, or you could just unlock shype

and ty very very VERY much