Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banedon

Invasion Community Rules

For those that would like to start playing, or returning to the PK server since the invasions are doing so well. They are doing very well because of the community rules too.

1. Only fight on the map that is near your lvl. IF you are high a/d Please don't goto a lesser map just to own everything. This takes away from those who have to work on those maps.

2. During The invasion refrain from PK.

3. Have fun

These are not enforcable Rules but community Rules.

The way, as a community we enforce these rules is to ban trade with a person who breaks these rules for a set time.

Now the one that happend on 4/30 was done by a person who did not know the rules so I lifted the ban. The only reason these rules are even enforcable is because the top fighters have agreed to these rules. It does say alot to Military rule. But the 3 top fighters on PK server to include Me. Seem to be very respected by the community, and Yes we do PK too, just not during invasions and usually give some time after invasion over for cleanup.

If we can adhere to these rules during invasions I am sure more and more people will come to the PK server.

I found that with the invasions I can't break away from the map I am on to enforce a community rule Breaker.

I don't know about calling them "rules", but I agree that people have been following these concepts to work together as a team for invasions. It's been a lot of fun talking about what maps have what critters, people going to the map that best matches their levels, and the community effort to save people's death-bags. Everything goes back to normal once the invasion is over, but for those 2-3 hours we all have a blast working as a team.

The only reason these rules are even enforcable is because the top fighters have agreed to these rules. It does say alot to Military rule. But the 3 top fighters on PK server to include Me.

Did some1 surpass my 85/95 a/d already? :>

( just teasing lolx but a/d is true :)

<edit> made some typos like always ;/

Edited by masterpiter