Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Did the moon landing ever happen?

i dont think its real.. i think this whole world has a simulated sky screen (like a tv monitor) surrounding the whole "world" and the people on the outside just sit there and laugh at us all day long

Not to mention the scaling is totally fucked.

It would be more like

Earth------------Moon

X......................X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

This is ireputable proof that satan likes ONLY Kraft Brand Cheese. Also, that www.urinal.cjb.net is the greatest website on the planet.

Do those people know what I do at night...

This is ireputable proof that satan likes ONLY Kraft Brand Cheese.

i knew it! that cheezasaurus rex alwas had an evil look to him..

He is one of the major minions of hell according to those who say they have seen it themselves...scary stuff...

It will take time, but we may be able to save millions. Maybe we will get the Nobel Peace Prize...if there is anyone left to give us it. Dwonkey has already died! PPOOOOR DWONKEY! :cry::cry: (Dwonkley is my leperachaun friend)

the cheez-a-saurus rex is evil, he is always trying to eat the damn noodles but they get away!.. no the moon landing didn't happen.. cuz all the astronauts blew up and died, lol

Like the Jim Carry movie with this guy who was born inside a fake "world". He was on a island and they filmed it :D . How can U know that it's not the same way with you. maybe the aircraft/car/trains+++ had tv screens in sted of windows. Maybe every time you shower every one can se your litt think (or 2 big a bit longer up). THINK OF THAT NEXT TIME U TAKE A SHOWER AND DON'T TUCK YOURSELF ;):):P

I have seen lot's of evidence saying the opposite - that the moon landing did not happen, and before I can believe in the moon landing, they will have to show some real evidence (i.e. take a shot of the lunar landing spot).

It was a crucial moment in the cold war, and I believe that the american government could have faked it in order to win the space race over the russians - a smart, and understandable move, but certainly not in the interest of truth. Could be that the moon landing did happen, but was filmed on earth, as there are simply too many strange occurences in the lunar landing - such as multiple light sources etc.

One small step for an elf...one giant leap for elfkind!

'Nuff said.

Don't know how it happened afk. Lew Cypher is among us...afk! :shock:

as there are simply too many strange occurences in the lunar landing - such as multiple light sources etc.

The reason fot multple light sources is obvious - REFLECTION ppl, why do u think we can SEE the moon ? its because light reflects off it back to earth, its only logical then to say that multiple light sources are from a. the sun and b. the earth.

If it was a fake, how did they simulate low gravity on such a wide scale ???

just wake up and smell the coffee - this world is full of too many sceptics and conspirisy theorists. Stop worrying about such things and enjoy life - before it passes you by !

F*&k the moon landing I wanna know................Did Bush really say we need to go to mars......... :shock: Me thinks someone has watched total recall too many times.............lets see go to mars or give eveyone in the US a million dollars................Mars it is Mr. president thanks for looking out for us!!! To think the thought of everyone in the country having some money............shame on you for such thoughts. While we are at it lets give the wealtiest 10% another tax break they need it those poor fellows haven't been on a cruise in a month or so!