Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tiwaz

Guild [NI] and also ARP

Guild [NI] are recruiting :) please PM Duece or Tiwaz in game for a chat :) We are a freindly group of people who enjoy all skills and diferent parts of teh game. We do not allow Bag Jumpers, scammers or teh usual suspects. :) We do enjoy role play too! We have plans for guild projects and social nights. SO ...... if you enjoy helping others and being part of a group that works together then why not have a chat with one of the GM's :D

THE NON GUILD!!

What on earth? not posible? whatever?

Well yes it is and here is how it works.

If you enjoy Role Play in either Forum or Live style - or even just fancy having a go at it then you can join the Allience of Role Players ARP on the following website http://groups.msn.com/TizzsHideaway (you will need a hotmail acc and need to join the site) other than that you do not need to leave your EL Guild. <<<< see it does work :P

It is a new site but we are already having fun and ROle Playing over there and have plans for the furture such as a Guild Map for allience members only (being whitelisted by guard bot) *currently being built by myself. You can ad your own Role Plays as well as join in with others.

New to Role Play?? then you are most welcome here

Tiz

Guild [NI] are recruiting :P please PM Duece or Tiwaz in game for a chat :) We are a freindly group of people who enjoy all skills and diferent parts of teh game. We do not allow Bag Jumpers, scammers or teh usual suspects. :icon4: We do enjoy role play too! We have plans for guild projects and social nights. SO ...... if you enjoy helping others and being part of a group that works together then why not have a chat with one of the GM's :D

THE NON GUILD!!

What on earth? not posible? whatever?

Well yes it is and here is how it works.

If you enjoy Role Play in either Forum or Live style - or even just fancy having a go at it then you can join the Allience of Role Players ARP on the following website http://groups.msn.com/TizzsHideaway (you will need a hotmail acc and need to join the site) other than that you do not need to leave your EL Guild. <<<< see it does work :P

It is a new site but we are already having fun and ROle Playing over there and have plans for the furture such as a Guild Map for allience members only (being whitelisted by guard bot) *currently being built by myself. You can ad your own Role Plays as well as join in with others.

New to Role Play?? then you are most welcome here

Tiz

Guild Wing Is Not a Guild has 27 members. The guild URL is: http://argian.110mb.com

General info: Wing combines playing with style, helping each other, being sexeh at times and has players coming from all over the world :)

Joining the guild: PM Itzalan, Yani or Replay, or apply on our forum. You need 2 levels over 30 (Not harvest/OA)

You soooo stole that from Wing is not a guild....

Anyway, good luck :)

You soooo stole that from Wing is not a guild....

No I did not !!!!! and If I had seen that description I would not have posted what I did

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

thank you

Tiz

Nah, it's all good. I created Wing and I don't see any problem with that non-guild. After all, I typed #make_guild even though Wing Is Not a Guild :)

Good luck with your non-guild Tiwaz and have fun in [NI] :medieval: