Eternal Lands Official Forums
groomsh

#exp command shoud show also new skills ;)

It would be nice if #exp command would show also new skills (tailoring, engineering, ranging) :confused:

Also it could maybe show experience needed for next level:

Attack: Lev 45 Exp 1321521, Next Lev: 1367468, TNL: 45947

#exp command is basically obsolete, no?

The current exp and total needed for next level are both shown in the stats window, and xp to next level is shown when you click on a particular skill. Not much use for the #exp command at all except if you want it in your chat log.

This has also been mentioned here.

I hope bluap (or someone else) can do this; it would be nice to have this completed with the newer skills. :)

We could easily switch "#exp" to a client side command, many be even add session totals too. I can see that some folks might like the data in their chat logs
;)

This has also been mentioned here.

I hope bluap (or someone else) can do this; it would be nice to have this completed with the newer skills. :P

Your wish is my command. I just committed the change to CVS. The command is now implemented in the client rather than on the server and includes all skills. I kept the old format but changed the last number of each skill to be the exp required to reach the next level. I find that more useful and hopefully others will too :P

Edited by bluap

Your wish is my command.
Awesome! :lurker:

I just committed the change to CVS. The command is now implemented in the client rather than on the server and includes all skills.
Awesome! :rolleyes:

I kept the old format but changed the last number of each skill to be the exp required to reach the next level. I find that more useful and hopefully others will too :whistle:
If it's written in a bit more compact way, both the exp of and required for the next level can be given without making the lines much longer:

Potion: level 77, 11217917/11917796 exp (699879 to go)

(Which is more or less the same information as in the stats window, plus "exp to go".)

If it's written in a bit more compact way, both the exp of and required for the next level can be given without making the lines much longer:

Potion: level 77, 11217917/11917796 exp (699879 to go)

Which is more or less the same information as in the stats window, plus "exp to go".

OK, I've change it to that format.

OK, I've change it to that format.

Cool, thanks! (almost) can't wait to have it! :)