Eternal Lands Official Forums
nubynoob

baned?

You were banned because you were on your VERY last warning (after MANY) to not harass somebody and illegally bypass #ignores. You then wanted a namechange and were warned yet again that using this namechange to bypass #ignores and continual requests of somebody to leave them alone, would result in your banning.

So not only did you use gossip to bypass this, you got a name change THEN made an alt to STILL get around it.

As to getting unbanned, I suggest you read this:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

Ok, someone on your character did it. You are still responsible for the actions of your character and the people who use your computer.

Ok, someone on your character did it. You are still responsible for the actions of your character and the people who use your computer.

ok i understand i gess ...

4. Do Not Give Out Your Password.

Once you give your password out to anyone, even for the purpose of character sharing, you relinquish all rights to that character. Eternal Lands is not responsible for the return of your character or account, or for the actions of your character once you have disclosed your password.

As of 9th of April 2006, if anyone contacts us about stolen characters, their IP will be permanently banned.

We are tired of babysitting the morons who get scammed, and our time is more precious than that.

If you are so stupid to get scammed, you shouldn't be playing our game in the first place, let alone contact us to fix your mistake.