Eternal Lands Official Forums
scwogit

i would like u to consider unbanning me

I dont want this message to stand out so i wont add a smiley fase or anyrthig and unlike any other message i know u dont care what smileys are in the message and that there is no point : -

I woke mup this orning and found ive been locked. My username is scwogit i made a new acount cuz i can and spent around an hour talking to a mod about what had hapend and things, he told me everything i had done wrong.

( I had traded stuff from my sis acounIt to another acount cuz she quit that acount cuz it was messed up at that time i didn't have to much of a clue)

Another thing.

( I was buying and selling suff to my sis as if she was a normal player. Then i was trying to get 20k sulfer and cuz i was finding it realy hard, I told my sis i would make her breakfast for a week if she helped me so she traded sulfer to me. )

The mod told me that it was wrong witch i didn't know cuz when i first started the game as i scrolled down the terms and conditions i read it all but i didnt know that if u click on one of the rules it it came up with more things about that rule. Ive been banned 2 times not understanding why but this mod told me about this and now i undersatand the full rules since i can now click accept to i have read the full tearms and conditions.

Im verry sorry for my missunderstanding of the rules.

Extra info:-

I have been banned for the things up aboth

I have been thought to be the same person as my sis 2 times and i have done tests with thyrelax and asgnny and it has ben proven im not the same person.

I see u have alot of people sending in things everyday so i understand if u dont read mine first and i understand if u dont unban me.

I would ask if the game could add a thing so u have to click on one atleast to beable to acsept that u have read the rules. So no one ells falls into the same situation as me. Thanks i hope u understand my problem.

Sorry for wasting ure time.

scwogit

I looked at your storage logs, actions, and stats, of:

scwogit

rabi_dwarves

bunniesrule

bunniesrule did not get anything in return for all the supplies and gc it transferred onto your scwogit account. Stats also show it was not used for anything other than harvesting for you. That is a mule.

rabi_dwarves also was precisely used the same way until only a day or so ago where it looks like 2 people possibly could have been on your ip. Before that, rabi_dwarves was most definitely used by the same person as ran scwogit and scwogit absolutely benefitted from this character's harvesting and muling.

Seeing as how you were banned multiple times before this, I think it is time you read the rules carefully. Please remember we do see your character's logs and actions, so making up sister tales really does not cut it. No self respecting sibling only wants to mule for their brother or sister. Come on. Logs also show up until yesterday, one person ran the other characters, never did they function together, always one for a while, then the other, then back to the first, etc.

ok i dont get ya

Edited by scwogit

From your deleted/edited post:

me and my sis play the game how can u say that we the same person we proven to be a diferent person 2 times u can come to my house anything just to sconvinse u that me and my sis are diferent people and bunierule was my sis old acount cuz i didn't know about all the rules i halped my sis move them from her old acount rbunniesrule to her new acound rabidwaves and yesteer day my sis was mining sulpher and i was walking iy to the bank and storing it not knowing that u cant trade or reali comunicate over the game im verry ofended by u saying my sis isn't real because she is and cn i have an email adress cuz my dad wonts to email in cuz he anoyed about the fact u think we the same people 2 all rthios imformation was put in what is up there ^

I suggest you work again on reading those rules:

i halped my sis move them from her old acount rbunniesrule to her new acound rabidwaves
is illegal as well as all the rest.

I am going to suggest you both stick to the new characters you made and play for yourselves. One person is not to be a mule for the other, breakfast or no breakfast.

I am going to suggest you both stick to the new characters you made and play for yourselves. One person is not to be a mule for the other, breakfast or no breakfast.

my dad would like ure email well the person hu unloacks my acount or phone cuz i told him over lunch and he said he not haing it cuz we worked had on our acounts and we love the game but iver the mods keep thinking we same people and getting us to do tests and now this happend my dad isn't to happy with it

i only new about the rules that u can click on them to read what the rule means full as i said today as asgnny and i read right through the rules after that

Nothing your dad could say changes the fact these accounts were used illegally.

I don't care if you have 20 sisters, you or they cannot use the other accounts themselves for muling, which is what happened.

Nor can you transfer stuff from one character to another one as you stated you did. It specifically says so in the rules.

Your father will not change the rules, nor will he make them not apply for you.

For the last time, the issue is not whether or not you have a sister, I am sure you do and she even probably played on that character a bit. But that character was also used by YOU for YOU as a mule for most of those characters existences.

End of story.

You have proven multiple times you don't even know what the rules say, how can you claim you did not break them? No father is going to make me excuse the rules for their kids, sorry.

Count yourself lucky you can make new characters, keep them separate and do not use them as mules for the other one. If this nonsense continues however, that offer will be removed as well.

Nothing your dad could say changes the fact these accounts were used illegally.

I don't care if you have 20 sisters, you or they cannot use the other accounts themselves for muling, which is what happened.

Nor can you transfer stuff from one character to another one as you stated you did. It specifically says so in the rules.

Your father will not change the rules, nor will he make them not apply for you.

For the last time, the issue is not whether or not you have a sister, I am sure you do and she even probably played on that character a bit. But that character was also used by YOU for YOU as a mule for most of those characters existences.

End of story.

You have proven multiple times you don't even know what the rules say, how can you claim you did not break them? No father is going to make me excuse the rules for their kids, sorry.

Count yourself lucky you can make new characters, keep them separate and do not use them as mules for the other one. If this nonsense continues however, that offer will be removed as well.

ok thanks for ure help bi for now