Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bebry

Banned

Hello,In-game name BebroN2

Like 1 month ago i asked on #help_me can i make DP alt,the answer was YES.I decided to make 1 cuz i was bored of harvest on my char.I played on my alt 3 days and I was bored,I decide to go to KF,i meet some ppl but I didn't bring my char there,just write who was there on channel 44.I get rule and after that I Delte this alt (Kady)6 hrs later i get banned .I am truly sorry for what I done,I wasn't supost to go to KF and tell ppl who is there.I would like to get my account back cuz i haven't trade em or something.I make another alt today cuz I didn't now where to post etc., I will delete it and i promise u to DO NOT make any more alts and DO NOT broke any rules.If i will get banned and i will post and ask can i get unbanned, Don't even read it.Thx for reading and consider to unban me ^^

Greetings BebroN2 :icon13:

Edited by Bebry

I believe there was a bit more to the story than you covered in your post, however I am willing to chalk this up as a one-time error in judgment.

Please review all of the rules to make sure you don't 'miss' any others (even if you are bored).

Bebron2 is now unlocked.