Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

grouping potions

what about add grouping potions to say about 10 in one slot? you can carry only 36 minus the other stuff u use. limit the potions by level needed to make them, so the noobies can't create lot's of them at the beginning. of course i don't suggest to have thousands of them available. but you get the same effect with magic and it takes only one slot. it takes mana points, true, but they regenerate. and it would be another way to make money, not just standing bu the cactus and harvesting. i'm affraid that it cripples potion using. and that's sad.

fair enough. but it really doesn't solve problem that potions kind of suck. why doesn't grouping work? well would it be a really huge problem to put it in? i don't criticise, just to be sure that i don't get accused:-) btw do you know how hard is to make 300 potions? just to get the ingrediences to one place. too heavy to carry, and when you put it down, almost instantly there is someone who takes it. happened to me. but the guy gave them back to me, i have to give him credit:-)

fine. so why should i bother with the potion skill? what for? this just puts potion skill to hell.

my 5 and it stays that way. but i wouldn't just throw the potion making idea overboard. even if that meant not being able to buy potions from shoppers.