Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jezebelle

Please..

ok..at the risk of being slaughtered by all you fightersand even the Authorities and our God here:..I have to say this:

Im getting a bit sick and tired of all the invasions and NDD..

When are the non-fighters gonna get a nice day..except for Joule days i havenmt seen any lately..when was the last time we had a scholars day, or double exp day?

I have always gone along with the invasions..healing at beam and all..but lately..I cant keep up!

I need my essies for staying safe eating toads..leveling up the new tailoring skill and all..

Yeah, yeah..I know..' my own choice' but still..our World has more then just fighters and killing machines!

Please..take the rest of this comminuty in consideration..unless I am the only one ofcourse who wants to have a nice, special days for manuers, alchers, potionists and tailors! If I AM in fact the only one..please..ignore this post..

Jez

Could mebbe be more nice with more different events, so we dont have the exactly same procedure each and every weekend. An Invasion runs allmost over two days. could be awsome if double or scholars did the same. The special days like mentioned above could be in the weekends to. In that way Manufactors, Figheters or what ever you are, could say this was a really good week-end for me here.