Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Energy

RiP IP Banned

I would like to know why I was IP banned please and if there would anyway I could come back please im begging. :P

:P oh.........................yea........crud im srry i was just messing around i never would have ever took somones account. I promise

ok just tell me is it all over for me... :D

You know...if you had done it to a "buddy" once I might buy that...but when I say LOTS, I mean LOTS of attempts on LOTS of people, and when I say a long period of time, I mean at the least almost a year!

And that's the best you can offer? "oh...yea..."? It slipped your mind? :dry:

:dry: sniff sniff nothing other than my word i can offer to you but i know i messed up....I sorry i never thought i would be able to get a account from someone... all I want to know now is if theres anyway to say im sorry and get another chance.

Just tell me real quick befor i have to go is there anything i can do to come back please.

Hey could you tell me if I could start over at least I was only messing around when I pretended to hack people. I would rather start over then not play, really sorry and I will never do it again if you give me another chance.

Edited by Energy

Yo Aislinn not to rush you but im very stressed right now and I would like a answer as soon as you get the chance.

Ok Aislinn,

I am truly honest for the mis-deeds Idid.

I am low leveled and tried to take the easy way out. I honestly don't know how to begin "hacking" I just tried varios ideas in a glimmer of hope.

So I was wondering if I can just start over. Fresh start, no alts or anything. If you agree, and I violate my word you may ban me and my IP for all etenrity and I won't haunt your forums again.

Would this be acceptable?