Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

A good time to start hunting?

I have my shiney new character up and running, I bought a needle and a bag of thread, racked up my harvest skill and did one or two quests. Now, I want to boost my manufacture (and combat) skills by goring some rabbits. But various people have said bunnies are feral savages without correct preparation. How should I best prepare for combat? Get an iron sword? Do a few more quests? I really don't want to die needlessly.

Make sure your health is at max.

Have someone you trust stand guard, ready to pickup anything you lose, so he can give it back to you, if you should die.

Check your health afterwards, it's probably pretty low. Don't expect to be able to kill two rabbits in a row.

Weapons should not be necessary - I still have no weapon, and I kill wolves. Killing rabbits is actually easier now than it was when I started, because people start with level 2 or 3 attack, and not 0 anymor.

If you really have trouble, go visit Bakart, he can help you get your max health up, but it will cost you. (Someone correct me, if I mixed up the NPCs).

another tip is to drink a potion of body restoration just before you attack a bunny. This will increase you health to over your normal max. Like Leeloo said, a weapon isn't really needed, but if you can afford one, you could try it ofcourse :)

Guys, those thigns changed long time ago :)

Now you can kill like 4 rabbits just in the beginning, no problems. Also, until you are lev 5 combat, you don't lose your items.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this