Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roman

Debating Contest

I wouldn't.

At the risk of having bad luck and breaking multiple NMT's a week (and dont try and tell me it'd never happen, cause there's many threads where people actually think something is wrong with items break rates because they had very bad luck). I'd take the perk, i think many others would also... and who knows what repercussions that could have. Safer to leave NMT as it is, at least until these negative effects many people keep talking about start to actually manifest.

ehh well i just got nmt for 280k and it's still unbreakable :P

Good Job Stricken..I bought mine for 220K a while back.,, So it would apear that the demand is now more then it was 7 months ago.

no actually the reason it is what it is now is due to the fact that there are more and more people who want 1 and radu dropped the drop rate a lot in a past update.... that is the reason for the gc cost

no actually the reason it is what it is now is due to the fact that there are more and more people who want 1 and radu dropped the drop rate a lot in a past update.... that is the reason for the gc cost

Thank you very much for backing my point :D I couln't have said this any better myself

Yes said true, but :(

the more people obtain them the less need for them no?

As long as new people are obtaining them less then they are being dropped/sold on the market Then the demand should stay farily steady.

Guest Annatira

OK, Roman asked me to judge this debate now and decide which side had the most convincing arguments and who was the best debater.

This was the trial run to see how much interest there is in continuing debates and I think Roman has decided to continue and to award prizes from now on to the top debater.

A win in this debate does not mean anything in terms of the game. No one will make any decisions based on this win and it carries no weight beyond bragging rights. If debating interests you, there is a lot of information online about it, just google "debating rules" for some ideas on how to debate sucessfully.

It seems pretty obvious to me that the more convincing arguments were waged for the NMT capes to be made breakable and the top debater (most logical and best style) was Learner.

Stay tuned to the forums for the thread for the new topic, to be announced soon.

Thanks for participating or just reading!