Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kedan

new spell (summon person)

this spell would teleport someone to where you are. you could teleport anyone you want, but to stop people from going to a pk map and teleporting them there you whould a a box that you could tick in one of the windows you open(the settings one would be the best i think) and if it is not ticked you cant be summoned, and when you start the game for the first time it is untick. you would need a really high level magic to cast this spell and alot of eteral points, also you could make this spell only in the p2p versoin of the game. its just an idea( i get alot of them and most of them are usless :oops: ) tell me what you think

how about it only works for people like 15 stepsaway from you..otherwise 1 person sits at the tit mine and the other just teleport to him and back to make trips...too easily taken advantage of

yea thats the good thing about the spell. you would have to be on a high level like 40-50 and you would risk being summoned to a pk map by other people who see what your doing so its not that easy :)

Just think, if you know someone is allowing to be cummoned (like doint T runs), then you could summon them to where ever you want without any warning, such as a PK map or next to the cyclops. Lots of risk for abuse if you accidentally leave the flag on.

does that mean you like it then learner :D. And moon i think this would make people train more on magic, cause it is a bit of a weak skill atm. so if you made this a really high level spell to use it would make magic better :D