Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLetti

banned

hey there again :)

this ip is banned again. i guess its because this laptop is on a different server? so i use the same computer but different servers thus 2 different ip addresses?

who knows, anyways this is me playing (ladyletti) and i would love to sit here and play el, could i please have this ip unblocked?

thanks and have a great day ;)

As was explained above, we don't "give back" ip's, they are banned for a reason.

Also you never answered my questions last time so I could research the issue to see what can be done.

Hmm and who might your boyfriend be?

And we don't "give back" ip's, they are banned for a reason.

um well my fiance (lol happy new year!) has his own server, as do i at home. i play el on a laptop so im going from server to server. could that be the problem?

sorry i just dont know how ip's work. i know that this is the only char i play el with so its not like im trying to break any rules or anything. if you ask me specific questions i will try and give you the information you are looking for.

what reason is this ip being banned? im sure that people play el on different computers at different locations??

just trying to play ya know?

Hmm and who might your boyfriend be?

I asked this one for starters ;)

IP's are given by location, so either you are moving around playing somewhere where trouble happened, or you are playing from an ip that is dynamic (meaning your isp gives you a different ip each time you connect) and are falling into a banned range occasionally. I need to research to see why that ip was banned, which is why bans are not removed, but rather a possible whitelisting would be done. That is why I ask questions and need the answers.