Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaida

Just A Thank You ...

That reminds me of the "But Concept", in which during the first few positive comments the receiver says: "I feel a "but" coming on here!" :icon13:

Anyway, this post is to acknowledge and thank LadyBea and Moebird for a very entertaining 'Ant Hunt' on Saturday night. I didn't have to win a prize to really have fun, and it seems everyone else felt the same way. Thanks, ladies! :pickaxe:

i've been playing EL for some 20 or so months, can't really say i have had any kind of problem till now so the balance is extremely positive

it's not cutting edge graphics but it runs very good in very old machines and low bandwidth internet connections

thing that interests me most in this game is the great community (every basket has it's rotten apples :P) that has changed a lot but still has a lot of people helping out others everywhere and very often

i took a look at RC2 in the test server and i can only ask Murphy to sleep this month trough :)

Congratulations to everyone programming/developing/moderating this EXCELLENT game and forum