Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spartan83

Banned

i have been playing el for a while at friends and started recently on my own computer and i got banned and i'm not sure why i haven't been talked to by a moderator and my cousin is playing my file all the time plese unblock my character Spartan83

Spartan83 was talking to a moderator at the time namely me.

Once you give your password out to anyone, even for the purpose of character sharing, you relinquish all rights to that character. Eternal Lands is not responsible for the return of your character or account, or for the actions of your character once you have disclosed your password.

So regardless of who was playing spartan83 you, your cousin or your pet goldfish that character broke game rules with absolutely no care despite being spoke to regarding those actions, and was punished appropriately.

So with rule 4 in mind I suggest you either think back to that time or speak to whoever was on the character about what happened so you get the full story.

i talked to my cousin and am going to change my password because i talk to all my friends on this game and just love it so i will not let my cousin figure out my new info but please unblock and unbann spartan83