Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
serialpain

Scripting

This is concerning my account named serialpain. -

My only account that I use has been banned most likely because I was scripting. I am unaware of any other offenses if there are any.

I am pleading to have my account back. I have spent months on it without having broken any rules. Until now of course…

Exams were nearing and I knew I wouldn’t have time to play because of study, so I learnt to create scripts which took me roughly 3 days before I had one ready to use on the blue lupines in PL. I was going to use the script to make up for the time I was going to spend studying rather than playing.

My exams began on Monday the 15th which is when I started using it. On Wednesday I was banned by Asgnny and some other person.

I’m ashamed of what I have done in every possible way. A completely idiotic move to make, to risk everything just to make up for a few days of lost play. I have wasted the time of the mods and admins, and I am truly sorry for that.

If you find it in your heart to give me a 2nd chance, I promise you wont regret it as nothing like this will ever happen again, no matter how much my life gets in the way.

If not, I am still grateful that my IP wasn’t banned and I can still enjoy this great game.

Sincerely sorry, serialpain

Well, usually we do not unban characters for macroing, because we can't be sure how long they've been macroing, so it would be unfair for the others who do not macro.

But you are welcome to start a new char, so long as you don't macro again.

I completely understand. It's so easy to lie now-a-days with a simple message and all.

If it is possible.. maybe you could check my activity? you would notice a boost in income from lupines at a particular point in time.

If this is not possible.. possibly an item downgrade or swipe?

Sorry but I'm just searching for solutions before I take the road to a restart lol :D