Eternal Lands Official Forums
Llywar

Buying bear furs - reverse auction

Ok, I need bear furs, and I'm not 100% sure on market price.

So - I'll offer 10k gc, and folks can bid on how many furs they want to sell me for that price.

I'll start the bidding at 300 furs - or 33gc each. If my offering 20kgc will get me a better price let me know and I might make the pot bigger...

Most furs offered gets the sale...

Not a low price, I uselly buy at 25gc, just theres hardly anyone hunting bears, so very few bear furs for sale. And the people that do hunt them, give it to their guild summoner. (my guild, and I know atleast 5 others do that)

I uselly go around storages asking people if they have any.

(Try NC storage to, hopefully some bear fighters will be there)

~kGn

Thanks for the advice.

I saw somebody trading 4 furs for 1 stone which seemed popular. I might go down that road although I need to wait until I have more than 10 stones in inventory first! :)

Oh well, if only I were rich IRL I could just offer to trade furs for rosts (1:1) and I'd have no trouble getting them... :)

Well, my offer still stands if anybody is interested - but I'll keep my eyes open for other opportunities...

Well, I'd really prefer to pay less (hence the auction), but an offer is an offer and I will spend up 10k on whoever offers me the best price. I did get a few offers by PM and I'll be contacting everybody when I get a chance...