Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
misiekcsl

I have a little question.. Why my IP is banned?

Hello!

Im writing beacouse my IP is banned :)

I want to know why... if you can tell me that.... and... what i need to do to be unbanned?

Thank you and sorry for everything :omg:

ps: My in game name is Misiekcsl ;p

Edited by misiekcsl

Well interesting discovery.

Seems you ran into a range ban and it turns out that range ban was because of all of your previous characters...play1, play2, play3, play4, gambiter, kaliber80, etc...character creation spam, loads of same ip trading, etc...

And now I see MisiekCSL, DanielCSL, maniek_CSL, (maybe more, i only looked in very recent history)all also with a lot of same ip trades....

By any chance were you sneaking in whenever you caught an unbanned range? And doing the same thing yet again that got you banned the first time?

Well interesting discovery.

Seems you ran into a range ban and it turns out that range ban was because of all of your previous characters...play1, play2, play3, play4, gambiter, kaliber80, etc...character creation spam, loads of same ip trading, etc...

And now I see MisiekCSL, DanielCSL, maniek_CSL, (maybe more, i only looked in very recent history)all also with a lot of same ip trades....

By any chance were you sneaking in whenever you caught an unbanned range? And doing the same thing yet again that got you banned the first time? ^<----- sorry but i dont understand that ;/

Now i will tell you something.

play1 - my brothers character play2 mine character we were playing at the same ip's they were banned... play3 -mine character, play4- my brothers character. banned... dont know why... misiekcsl - mine character daniel csl my brothers character - we are playing on different ip's and sometimes on the same ip... beacouse he is playing on my computer.... Mianiek_CSL - friend... he is playing on different ip.... if he was at my house he was playing.

gambiter - who??? kaliber80 friend.... he deleted hes character at mine ip.... Sometimes we was trading beacouse... he wants stuff.... i want stuff... etc.

Now im helping peoples to start playing. (giving weapons etc.)

Soo please unbann my ip ;) I will never trade a the same ip.. and never create a new character.. etc.

PS sorry for everything ;( and sorry for spelling ;p

Edited by misiekcsl