Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yionRay

yion locked

Hello, today my yionRay was locked for illegal multiplay.

I've been told that reason of this was trades between prosie and sofold.

The only characters i do own are: yionRay, gaura, prak.

Those characters never interact in any way with eachother and beside of yionRay are not locked.

sofold (before name raq) is my brother's character. When my guildmate alvaron was quiting game he gave me away his items, and gave away password to it. My bro decided to develop it and changed its name to prosie.

Me and my brother do not share accounts with eachother, he doesn't now my password

I did trades with my brother playing from same ip, but i belived that i can interact with him, becouse i notified one of moderators (Creedka), about fact that we play from same local area network.

Iteraction with him was just like ordinary interaction with other people in game, i sold him some items, gave him some essies to mix, gave few items i dont need/have alot, borrowed him money for few things when he need them urgently.

Now i know that it was misassumption :S

I know that i broke rules and i am really sorry, i can assure that this wont happen again.

Can yionRay be unlocked please?

Yes you reported a brother but that doesn't mean you can break rule 5. Logs show signs of character sharing with trades and a 3rd highly used alt (prosie) with loads of trades. So 3 "mains" and 5 alts for 2 people and lots of trading, best scenario. What it really looks like is happening is you are using prosie and sofold to stock up on whatever you need.

I also find it interesting that channel 44 chat tells of you saying you have one computer. Logs also bear this out, only one character acts at a time yet have loads of transactions together. Would be interesting to see 2 people play on one computer at the same time.

I would like to apologize for all troubles that trades with me and my brother coused. I promise that any interaction in any way between our accounts will not happen again.

Edited by yionRay

I unlocked yionray.

Please read rule 5 carefully, very carefully. You cannot borrow your brother's characters or his stuff. If he is ON the character it is one thing to trade but not when he isn't. Also being a middleman is illegal, even if it is your brother's two characters. Also remember we have the spirit of the rule clause, which means that intentionally looking for ways around a rule's literal words is also illegal.

I'm not sure yet what I am doing with the other 2 characters, they require more thought.

Edit: ok unlocking Sofold as well. No more alts! And definitely do not use each other's character to help yourselves.