Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sratchka

jack_sratchka

Hi,

my charcter's name is Jack_Sratchka. I've tried to log in today, but the client still writes "Diconnected from server". Tried it with other char Jack_l and it worked. When i was asking gossip about jack_sratchka, he replied: jack_sratchka has been locked. Musta done something nasty!

I don't know what nasty i've done. Can someone please explain this to me.

Thank you very much.

Well I see a few problems.

1. illegal multi.

2. I see the character Jack_Sratchka and some alts hop around to a couple different IP's. Seems one of those IP's has some less than nice people on it who steal other's stuff and characters. I would love an explanation from you precisely why your character shows up on this IP and who these other characters are and their relation to you.

Well I see a few problems.

1. illegal multi.

2. I see the character Jack_Sratchka and some alts hop around to a couple different IP's. Seems one of those IP's has some less than nice people on it who steal other's stuff and characters. I would love an explanation from you precisely why your character shows up on this IP and who these other characters are and their relation to you.

The characters which are under my control are Jack_sratchka and jack_l. I don't know the characters u mentioned. I play EL on varios IP's, mostly from 158.195.40.102, but at home i connect to the net vie EDGE modem, which gives me various IP (some kind of DHCP), and that may be the source of problem. When i play at home i need to recall pppd several times until i get "not banned" IP.

The only illegeal multi i can remeber is a bit old, from times when i didn't know it's nasty - sorry for that. As u can see i use jack_l very ocasionaly, and he's not in contact with jack_sratchka.

I hope this explanation is enough for u, and i hope u will accept my apologize. TY

rs which are under my control are Jack_sratchka and jack_l. I don't know the characters u mentioned. I play EL on varios IP's, mostly from 158.195.40.102,

Who are: 2quant, Mosche, pivecko83, dirccr12os, and milanmoon? (They show up on this IP you mention, and you traded with most of them)

but at home i connect to the net vie EDGE modem, which gives me various IP (some kind of DHCP), and that may be the source of problem. When i play at home i need to recall pppd several times until i get "not banned" IP.
This statement I find interesting because your IP changes literally within 3 numbers of it's self, x.x.x.129, 130, 131. And the same group of people change with you. This is the issue #2 IP. Maybe take a look at the morphe/adko threads, might be a couple others around on the same issue too.

The only illegeal multi i can remeber is a bit old, from times when i didn't know it's nasty - sorry for that. As u can see i use jack_l very ocasionaly, and he's not in contact with jack_sratchka.
Your most recent same ip trading was August 9, not exactly from old times.

OK, i meant illegal multi with jack_l (which is only mine from the list u've mentioned), at school (158.195.40.102) we have a subnet (dhcp) with a lot of computers connected to it. The characters u mentioned r my friend and collegues all of them are individual person with individual interests and i can give u their names in game if u want. So i don't think it's illegal multi to trade with them.

And i can stop playing from the others IP's if it causes any problems. Once again i wan't to apologize for all the problems.

And i can stop playing from the others IP's if it causes any problems.

I don't understand this comment, who's IP's?

And i can stop playing from the others IP's if it causes any problems.

I don't understand this comment, who's IP's?

by the term "the others IP" i mean IP's from EDGE modem connection - x.x.x.129, 130, 131, I tought that are the IP's which are the same with as u wrote "Seems one of those IP's has some less than nice people on it who steal other's stuff and characters". Sorry for inconvenience.

Oh, ok, I misunderstood you.

I thought you meant other people's :)

I unlocked jack_sratchka. Looking at the logs, I believe you.

Oh, ok, I misunderstood you.

I thought you meant other people's :)

I unlocked jack_sratchka. Looking at the logs, I believe you.

:cry: thank you very much. Just one question - can i continue to play from all the IP's before?