Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lumino

Eternal Buzz

Hi Draegox, just thought I'd answer your questions, not just for you but for everyone since I bet people are wondering...

How long will the show last? Five minutes, ten minutes, half-hour, hour?

The shows length is not standardized; episodes will be at least 10 minutes, and in all likelihood no longer than 30. These are estimates, though, it really depends, but from my experience, even when you think something will come out short, it ends up way longer than you expected.

And will there be 'sections', like fighting, mixing, updates, developer stats, random people's PoV on the game?

Each episode will have a "main" story, like an interview or poll result or whatever. However, there will be certain "bonus sections" like quote of the week, crime watch, and all sorts of stuff, depending on what people want. (Your suggestions have been added to the list :o)

Anyway, this is a community-geared project, so what you says really really matters.

Also, I am thinking of making this more of a "news website", rather than limiting it to a podcast. There will most likely also be a blog, although the podcast is the main effort, but running a blog takes much less time so I can throw that in with my free time on weekends :pinch:

Thanks for support, hope to have more details soon, and I am very sorry for the delays.

Lumino

Yeah, definetely :) Well my new computer has arrived, so give me a few days to get my bearings and I'm back on the job! That means that the podcast will go live in a few weeks in all likelihood.

Luminio

POSTPONEMENT NOTICE

I am sorry for the long wait, and especially for such bad news as this...frankly, I don't have time to orchestrate this right now. I need to focus my EL time on running my guild and getting some more contests/events in-game. I regret to inform you all that for now, the podcast is on hold. Perhaps next year or during the summer I'll pick up the ball again.

Lumino