Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Barny

Kacer

Guest ohmygod

I thought you were banned.. may be i got it wrong

Edited by ohmygod

Proof? I see no reason why anyone should believe a random accusation from a player who is now locked

Proof? I see no reason why anyone should believe a random accusation from a player who is now locked

Correct.

For the sake of the community, please provide some kind of proof of your accusations as Shurjal and others have stated throughout these forums. This is not a forum moderator opinion, but rather a fellow community member opinion.

kory is very young and czech and struggles with his english ... its kinda hard on these guys :( i know quiet a few of them in similar situations and they cant stick up for themselves because of it. It must be very frustrating for them.

Edited by LOOTER

Do people get banned for poor English? :icon13:

I find it hard to simply believe an accusation without screenies or chatlog. I don't care whether the message is well composed or contains correct grammar. If you start a thread here, perhaps including your proof along with your accusation would constitute good practice.

its not about poor grammar or being well composed. How can he know the forum rules if he cant read or understand them or even what your saying for that matter. What would you do if you was a 10 year old kid and the rules and responses where written in chinese? truth is he shouldnt have posted at all. i think a member of the czech comunity should help these guys out more and explain these things to them.

edit: my point being how long would it take for someone to explain in his own language how how to find his chat log ?

Edited by Looter