Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
laudinii

fonevs banned, why?

Hello there,

i am speaking for fonevs, my son, which is not really good in writing in english. So please accept that I'm writing in his name.

Could you please tell me the reason why fonevs is banned?

He was logged in with 2 characters fonevs and hann. hann is a former character of one of his friends. But this friend is not playing EL anymore so my son payed some (real) money to get his stuff and sometimes played as hann.

He did not interact with these 2 characters and as I understand the rules this is ok.

Regards

Hello there,

i am speaking for fonevs, my son, which is not really good in writing in english. So please accept that I'm writing in his name.

He was logged in with 2 characters fonevs and hann. hann is a former character of one of his friends. But this friend is not playing EL anymore so my son payed some (real) money to get his stuff and sometimes played as hann.

He did not interact with these 2 characters and as I understand the rules this is ok.

Regards

Actually he did, he was using hann as his mule and illegally multiplaying yet again. Remember he was on probation from the last time?

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...6&hl=fonevs

Also note that when I said this:

I will unlock laudinii, fonevs, hann, tomulus, and arye. The alts will all remain locked, and your son is not to make any more.

that includes purchased alts. You both should have known better.

Hello there,

Regards

Actually he did, he was using hann as his mule and illegally multiplaying yet again. Remember he was on probation from the last time?

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...6&hl=fonevs

Hm, he said he only did use hann to deliver the COL.

Also note that when I said this:

I will unlock laudinii, fonevs, hann, tomulus, and arye. The alts will all remain locked, and your son is not to make any more.

that includes purchased alts. You both should have known better.

Mayby your right, but he still is not really clear about his fault this time.

And what about p2p lifetime? Is it possible to let laudinii take it?

regards.