Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
killr12345

help plz

Hello. I have, we'll 3 accounts (2 are banded) Butipkedyou, and killr are the ones that are banded. We'll, about4-6 months ago, i was talking to my nabor/friend (robbie)on the phone and i asked him if i could use his compter to trade a cutlass, and a MM cloak from my guys, from Butipkedyou to Killr/Killr14 (i forgot his user but i know his password ;)). So, he said yes, so i ran over there logged in on Butipkedyou, then ran back to my house and logged on to killr. So, we meet at beam and traded. I don't think is should be banded for that. It isnt multi logging in. Also....I forgot the bot that banded my guys username. Once again, this is not a rule in the T&C. I would be very greatful if you guys would unband my guys.

Thanks, Butipkedyou/Killr14(thats his name ;))/hErO14

5. Do not cheat.

Cheating in the game means using illegal clients, unregistered and/or unapproved bots, macroing, automating, scripting, exploiting bugs, muling, or any other form of illegal multi-playing*.

To use a bot, it must be registered and approved; it must adhere to the rules of the client's license and all your code must be open source. If you find a bug in the game, you must tell the owners of Eternal Lands immediately.

*Illegal multi-playing means using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not. Illegal multi-playing includes but is not limited to: muling, deathbag sitting, pvp training, luring people to pk maps with one character while lying in wait with another. Also note that it is very difficult to be able to define each and every form of illegal multi-playing or cheating, so these matters will be reveiwed and punishments decided upon on a case by case basis.

1. NO same-owner IP trading. If caught, unless you can PROVE you are legitimate family/significant other, you WILL be punished. (This does not legitimize breaking the rest of these rules). Proof will be determined on a case by case basis. Abusing same IP trading and/or lying will result in severe consequences.

2. Middlemen are NOT allowed and do not make same IP trading legal between characters. (This includes getting somebody else to log on to one of your characters for the sole purpose of aquiring a different IP to make the trade)

3. Bag trading not allowed between same IP characters to bypass this rule.

4. We do not make exceptions for "well" leveled characters to be allowed to trade.

5. Owning multiple characters IS legal as long as they do not interact, and do not help each other.

6. Guild storages will be considered as bots, even if they are not run by a program. They must be declared and registered on the official list. They will follow all ingame rules AND all bot rules.

I did not know that...... I read the rules when i created my guys, and it didn't say anything about middlemen, if u unband these players, i promise it won't happen ever again.

TY :)

These rules have been in place long before you have made your characters.

Also I fail to see how you cannot know you are breaking the spirit of the rules since you went out of your way to get around what you thought was the rule. You had to know you were at the very least breaking the spirit of the rule intentionally.

Quote from the rules:

Breaking these rules or the spirit of the rules (not just the letter of the law) is punishable.

So im not gettng unbanded? I'm really sorry for breaking a rule ( i did not know it was a rule i promise!) If you unband Killr i SWEAR it will not never ever in my life won't happen again. I had no clue this was a rule, therefore i should not be banded. Also, i spent RL money in the store on Butipkedyou, my mom would not be happy to find out that i wasted my money. :)

I'm not kidding, i had no clue this was considered multi logging in, i swear on me, and my whole families lives. Could you please give me another chance, i swear this won't happen again if u unband my chars. Once again, i had NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER that this was a rule! I spent about $30 RL dollars in the shop. This is no fare to me because i spent RL money on this account, and i didn't know this was considered multilogging in. :)

Let me repeat what I told you ingame.

You DELIBERATELY went and got a different IP to circumvent what you THOUGHT was the rule. No matter how you slice it, that's BAD. There is no excuse for not knowing the rules, nor is ignorance a valid argument to get away with it.