Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Talixim

Sreenshot of the Day

Well, you can be a little bit more specific, screenshot of the day isn't enough, give more details please.

Correct. It doesn't say anywhere near enough to know what you're on about. The screenies on the front page? You want people to send you screenies? Yet another of those "post screenies" threads?

Really, the rules are there for a reason.

Well there could be a place on the website, not forums, and people send in screenshots and they get voted on..I don't know who the screenies would be sent to though.

Ah, so it's a case of search first. Since there was one of those set up by Roja.

ss of the week would work if people could submit ss and other people vote automaticle ;p

we should make a video of the day. much better :confused:

Screenshot of the week is good enough, video's take too much space while it takes max 20 seconds to upload a picture.

well ya ss of day is good. but it's kinda boring no offense. vid of day is neat because we could see wat people do in game. but i am getting of topic

well ya ss of day is good. but it's kinda boring no offense. vid of day is neat because we could see wat people do in game. but i am getting of topic

There are many more people who can create screenshots than videos. There are only a select few who have the programs to create el videos. A ss competition will have many more entries and allow more competition than a video competition.

Edited by sparhawk